With holidays around the corner, unique holiday coffee blends are rolling out, teasing coffee lovers around the world. Let’s help you get into the holiday spirit.
Discover the most delicious and best coffee holiday blends before they sell out.
Jump on the holiday coffee flavors wagon today so that you don’t miss out on limited edition coffee Christmas blends!
- What Is A Holiday Coffee Blend?
- Best Holiday Coffee Blends
- Beanbox Gingerbread Coffee – Best Light Roast
- Peet’s Holiday Blend 2021 – Best Dark Roast Pods
- Lion’s Coffee Frosty Vanilla Holiday Blend – Best For Budget
- Coffee Bros 2021 Holiday Blend – Best For Espresso
- Fresh Roasted 2021 Holiday Blend – Best Medium Roast
- Lifeboost Peppermint Mocha – Best Flavored Coffee
- Starbucks Coffee Holiday Blend – Best Medium Roast Pods
- Best Holiday Coffee Blends: A Recap
- Recommended Reading
What Is A Holiday Coffee Blend?
Seasonal coffee blends make a delicious and special cup of coffee since they’re inspired by classic holiday treats and desserts: gingerbread, molasses, toffee, spices, fruitcake. What’s more, these blends have a deeper and richer flavor – chocolate and warm spices.
In many cases, these festive coffee beans are limited edition beans and are only available around the holiday season (and may sell out quickly, as this ho ho holiday roast coffee).
Best Holiday Coffee Blends
Beanbox Gingerbread Coffee – Best Light Roast
- Light roast
- Tasting notes: baking spices, toffee, orange
- Whole bean/freshly roasted coffee available
Beanbox Bluebeard is a sweet, creamy, and smooth holiday blend that you’ll want to drink all year round. Not only does it pack all the goodness of only the best holiday coffee blends, but it also brews a delicious cup in both pour-over and French press. It’s a juicy light roast that you’ll drink with excitement. In other words, a perfect blonde Christmas blend 2021.
Peet’s Holiday Blend 2021 – Best Dark Roast Pods
- Dark roast
- Tasting notes: blackcurrant, spice, sweet and lush
- Recyclable pods
Peet’s Holiday Blend is a delicious treat that produces a bold and rich cup of coffee with a smooth finish. No burnt flavor or aroma, just pure pleasure for the tastebuds. Buy early if you can; they are notorious for selling out! The only downside to this coffee is that you’ll probably want to drink it all year round!
Lion’s Coffee Frosty Vanilla Holiday Blend – Best For Budget
- Light roast
- Tasting notes: vanilla, nutty praline, hints of maple
- Origin: Hawaii
- Ground coffee
Lion’s Coffee most popular holiday flavor is available while supplies last. Indulge in delicious vanilla, combined with sweet and nutty praline. The coffee makes a creamy delight, packed with hints of maple. Get into the holiday spirit with this tasty treat and spoil your family and friends with it on the weekends.
Coffee Bros 2021 Holiday Blend – Best For Espresso
- Medium roast
- Tasting notes: cooked berry, cocoa, and wine
- Origin: Costa Rica and Brazil
This fragrant limited edition whole bean coffee from Coffee Bros will bring the holiday spirit into your house and stay there. It’s blended with carefully selected coffee to help you make memories and produce a fragrant and enchanting experience with every cup. Inspired by spiced wine, this coffee blend tastes well with tart acidity, cooked betties, and a smooth finish.
Fresh Roasted 2021 Holiday Blend – Best Medium Roast
- Medium roast
- Tasting notes_ apricot, black tea
- Origin: Central American and African coffees
- Whole bean/ground coffee available
Get cozy with this smooth FRC holiday blend; let your morning cup of coffee inspire you and keep you warm through the winter chill. A carefully designed blend gives you mild notes of apricot with black tea and perfectly balanced acidity. Snuggle up next to the fireplace and celebrate the holidays with your loved ones.
Lifeboost Peppermint Mocha – Best Flavored Coffee
- Medium roast
- Tasting notes: peppermint
- Origin: Nicaragua
- Certified organic
Unlike other coffees on the list, this one isn’t a holiday blend. It’s holiday flavored coffee and a delicious one at that. From the heart of Central America, Peppermint Mocha brings a healthy, organic treat into your kitchen while spoiling your tastebuds with a smooth and delicious taste. It’s low acid, stomach-friendly, and suitable for any type of brewer.
Starbucks Coffee Holiday Blend – Best Medium Roast Pods
- Medium roast
- Tasting notes: herbal and sweet maple notes
- K-Cup coffee pods
If you want your Christmas Keurig coffee on the go – from the moment you wake up to a quick pick-me-up in the afternoon, Starbucks K-Cup Holiday Blend is a must. Save time and money (by not visiting Starbucks daily), and brew your own fragrant holiday-themed coffee at home. It’s a smooth, delicious coffee you can easily share with your family.
What is the best holiday coffee?
That depends on your taste, naturally. But my best overall pick would be Fresh Roasted 2021 Holiday Blend.
What flavor is holiday blend coffee?
Holiday coffee blend normally combines different coffee beans from around the world to produce holiday flavored combinations. Some brands make flavored coffee (using natural/artificial flavors) instead of blending coffee beans with unique tasting notes.
Is Starbucks Holiday Blend the same as Christmas Blend?
It used to be the same, but they decided to change the recipe. Now they’re two different blends.
Best Holiday Coffee Blends: A Recap
These limited coffee Christmas blends will make your day and help you get into the holiday spirit. You can’t really go wrong with any of them – pick the beans or grounds that suit your coffee preferences the best: light or dark roast, medium or dark roast coffee pods.
Whichever one you pick from the list, remember that these festive coffee beans make a great Christmas gift as well!
- Best Mushroom Coffee – 10 Brands To Try In 2021
- Best Low Acid Coffee Beans (Say Goodbye To Tummy Pain)
- 6 Best Coffee For Aeropress 2021: Top Brands, Beans & Tips
- 15 Delicious Winter Coffee Drinks You Must Try This Season
- French Press vs Drip Coffee Maker: Which One’s Best For You?
- Best Espresso Machines Under $600 For Home